Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DyNaMiTe!!!!!!!!!

Recently, my brother and I were home alone because my parents were at a rehearsal, and I was helping Jake study for his test. When we were done, he asked me if I wanted to listen to music, and I said yes, but he wanted to listen to Tiao Cruiz, Dynamite. I wanted to listen to Radio Disney. I knew that the song that he wanted was always playing on Radio Disney, and I said we should at least try it. I said that if that song is not playing on Radio Disney, then we would listen to what he wanted. I said that if that song was playing on Radio Disney, we got to listen to what I wanted. He said okay. I turned on the radio and a comercial was on so we waited for about five minutes and guess what song came up. DYNAMITE!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!! OH YES!!!!! I HAVE EPIC SKILLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment