Saturday, March 6, 2010

CrAzY ImAgInAtIoN

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I'm really bored, so that's just about the only reason I have.

I was cleaning on of the windows in the famliy room, and at the same time, I was listening to the Z-man and the Bug playing with their Star Wars Legos. This was their conversation:
(I have no idea how to spell the names of the characters.)

Z: Hey Bo-bo-fett! Happy birthday! Here is your present!
L: Thank you so much Jar-Jar-Binks! But what is it?
Z: It's a missle launcher, so you can attack stuff!
L: Awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered you had a blog!! Why didn't anyone tell me sooner?! Anyways, your latest post sounds like a totally normal day at my house! We've got more Star Wars stuff in this house than I ever knew even existed!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torrey you are a great writer, you should blog more often. Who wrote the script for your Honesty video? That was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. My whole family wrote it. Well, my dad wrote most of it, but the rest of us helped.

    ReplyDelete