Saturday, March 27, 2010

CrAzY JoNaH!!

Tonight, Z-man, Bug, Mom, Dad, and I were reading a Bible story. The story was Jonah and the whale. Mom asked if Z-man and Bug would act out the story, and that's when it got CrAzY. Bug played Jonah, and Z-man played the whale. It started out okay, but things got worse. When the part when Jonah gets swallowed by the whale, Z-man grabbed two hampers and stuck Bug inside. Z-man definatley got a kick out of shoving Bug into the "whale", screaming "GULP! GULP! GULP!", and being CrAzY. This is Z-man being CrAzY. Bug is crammed inside the hampers.

Yup. That's just about how it went. Bug and Z-man switched places, so each got to have fun and in my opinion, each had to suffer at least some. Then, after the whole spitting contest, Z-man screamed, "I'M GOING TO NINEVER!!!!"

Afterward, Dad and Z-man were wrestling. This is what was said during that CrAzY time.

Z: I'm about to bend my lemon!!!

D: Your what?

Z: My LEMON!!!!!

D: Okay, but why?

Z: It's a fruit!!!

D: Well, that really clears it up.

Z: Your webcome. (welcome)

2 comments: